Digital transformation isn’t just about technology. Success or failure depends on your people and your culture. That’s why we focus on helping you to unlock the potential of your team.
Purposeful Relations uses professional development tools such as Global Alliance’s Global Capabilities Framework, DiSC® profiles and our own proprietary methodologies to analyse and audit your team.
The GA GC Framework is a global benchmark for public relations and communication capabilities. It is a powerful diagnostic tool that we use to assess and develop PR capabilities for individuals and teams.
DiSC® is a transformational tool which provides a robust model for understanding people leading to better workplaces and productivity.
We provide a broad range of professional development services both directly through our own team of expert trainers and learning facilitators and with third party training, professional qualifications and academic degree providers.
Whatever your professional development, training and learning needs are Purposeful Relations can provide a solution.
Professional development services
Expand the panels using + to see more details of our services.
We offer a wide range of masterclasses and training workshops delivered by experienced subject-matter experts. All our courses are customised to your needs and are highly interactive. They can be delivered face-to-face, remotely or as a combination of both. Talk to us for your exact needs. Some of our most popular courses include:
- Future of public relations and corporate communications
- Strategy and planning
- Measurement and evaluation
- Crisis communications
- Integrated communications and PESO
- Digital and social media strategy
- Digital public affairs and lobbying
- Reputation management
- Digital and social media management
- Content marketing and management
- Corporate storytelling
- Digital media relations
- Stakeholder management and engagement
- Internal communications and employee engagement
- Online writing and SEO
- Media training
- Video production
- Audio and podcasting
Our team capability and skills audits benchmark individuals and teams to assess personal and team professional development needs. This ensures that professional development and training budgets are invested where they will have the biggest impact on personal performance and that team development benefits the business.
Senior public relations and communications professionals can partner with a senior member of our team to receive confidential one-to-one mentoring. If you are the only communications professional in your organisation or lead a small team then the Purposeful Relations’ mentoring service is perfect to provide you with a sounding board. We can provide advice and counsel to help you navigate and negotiate internal political challenges, as well as advise on difficult or tricky communication challenges.
- Davos World Communication Forum, Davos
- Global Crisis Communications Summit of the International Air Transport Association (IATA), Istanbul
- Economic Times Corporate Communications Summit, Mumbai
- PR in evolving economies, Global Alliance, Nairobi
If you need a keynote speaker for your next conference or for an internal staff conference or meeting then Purposeful Relations can help. We can speak in person or remotely on a wide range of topics including:
- Future of PR and communications
- Reputation in the digital and social age
- World class PR and communication measurement
- Surviving the crisis in a world of 24-second news
- Ethics and professionalism
- PR isn’t just marketing
- Applied data and analytics in PR and communications
- Purpose, ESG and CSR in the digital age
Remote and hybrid working mean corporate huddles and bootcamps are more important than ever. Purposeful Relations can organise your entire event or contribute a speaker, learning or training to your existing event.
Talk to us about organising an outstanding bespoke event for your entire team. We can run all the professional development and learning, including sourcing outside expert speakers. We can also organise all the fun and leisure elements and, through our partners, handle all the travel and accommodation logistics.
We can organise events anywhere in the world to suit your requirements.